"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together."



~Marilyn Monroe~



~Let them be little~

~Let them be little~
Blinkies
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~Ocho Rios~

This is Jamaica and we climbed Dunn's River Falls. It was so amazing, I have not got the pictures developed yet. I used my waterproof camera for that trip. We also went and took a ride into the rain forest and went to the Dunn's River ruins. It was so pretty. As you all know I love love Jimmy Buffett so we went to Margaritaville and had a few local beers (redstripe) and some po boys....we felt so relaxed at the bar having drinks and listening to the music. The atmoshere there is just great you get lost in it and feel like you could just "waste away in Margaritaville" lol

No comments: