"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together."



~Marilyn Monroe~



~Let them be little~

~Let them be little~
Blinkies
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~Formal & Casino Night~

We did a few formal nights and I got some really nice pictures of my handsome husband. He looked so good in his suit and it was nice to get dressed up. Also some pictures of us trying our luck at the casino. We did not do good but we did play bingo and we were one number away from 4500.00 what a kick in the butt. We did do some pull tab tickets and won 10.00 woo hoo!! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon~ Great Job on saving you money!!! I am so proud of you!!! xoxo

Lisa, You look amazing, I would of mistaken you for a movie star, keep up the good work.

Darren, You looked great too,did you win at the slots??

xoxo Terry