"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together."



~Marilyn Monroe~



~Let them be little~

~Let them be little~
Blinkies
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

~Oh Christmas Tree~

We had such a good time with the kids picking out the tree. They had a blast running through the snow. Dillie did not know what to think he kept falling in the snow and looking at me. We found the perfect tree and the kids and daddy decorated it and I watched. I am soo excited to watch them at Christmas. I am soo thankful for so many things this year. (My husband, my beautiful kids, my mom and dad, and sooo many of my extended family...LOVE U ALL!!!)

No comments: