"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together."



~Marilyn Monroe~



~Let them be little~

~Let them be little~
Blinkies
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

~Our baby boy is 13 today!~

How can it be that our baby boy is 13 today!!!...I can remember just like it was yesterday that he was in my arms for the first time. He has grown into such a wonderful young man and such a joy to be around. I am so proud of my husband who instills in him the characteristics that a young man need to grow in to a wonderful person, husband and father someday. Thank you Darren for being that constant person he looks up to. I love you so much!!!...he did have so much fun at his sleep over and all his friends had a blast. Happy Birthday Boo...mommy loves you so much.

No comments: