"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together."



~Marilyn Monroe~



~Let them be little~

~Let them be little~
Blinkies
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

~Baby Dylan~

Well Baby Dylan is growing strong....I went and saw family in Mass for a long weekend and my cousins MIL owns her own u/s company so she gave me one. So here are some pictures of our little man. What a miracle to watch this little being grow and know that in a matter of weeks we will be holding him in our arms. I can't wait to kiss that sweet face!!!! Jessica is making me a personalized dvd so when she is done editing it I will post the video of it.!!!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Jenni said...

congratz on the healthy baby! Now just need delivery to be easy too. I just had a third blessing too. 3 girls though, so we'll try for another (boy). Anyways, I drop by your page every now and than, glad to see joy. Jenni