"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together."



~Marilyn Monroe~



~Let them be little~

~Let them be little~
Blinkies
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

~And it still keeps falling~

Well it has been snowing since last night. I took the kids out today to let them play to get some fresh air. I got some pics. of them. The weather is so much warmer then it has been. Warmer today means 25. Last week we had -40 below...that's right minus 40 below zero. It was soooooooooo cold.!!! I can't wait to get to warm weather.!!! :):):):):):)

No comments: