"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together."



~Marilyn Monroe~



~Let them be little~

~Let them be little~
Blinkies
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

~Cailan's first encounter with Santa~

As you can see she did NOT like him very much. This was the only picture we got because right after this she freaked out and started crying. I had to rescue her and when I picked her up she looked at me and said "All Done".....I did not want to traumatize her and have her have a phobia of Santa so we left right after she got done. Atleast we got a picture of it.!! lol lol

No comments: