"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together."



~Marilyn Monroe~



~Let them be little~

~Let them be little~
Blinkies
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

~It's almost time to put on the shopping shoes~

Can you believe we will have to start the Christmas shopping soon.....I dread it with all the people in the stores. I love Christmas....decorating, cooking, wrapping presents. However, I hate the crowds and how hateful people can be. I think we lose the meaning of Christmas. I feel that Christmas is suppose to mean being with family, telling them how much they mean to you. Mostly, I think it is to watch the wonder in our children's eye when they wake up Christmas morning to see what Santa has brought and how many cookies he ate. When you see that you forget how bad the economy is, how hard it is to fill your fuel tank.......and we give thanks for the one day we remember that FAMILY is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas everyone. xoxo

No comments: